thehouse5guitarguythehouse5guitarguy

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Ballad for a Penis Ballad for a Penis

I love it! please redo this with a pop filter

the pops are so distracting. but i love this. it's so beautiful man!

Sqeezy responds:

agreed. I bought a popfilter just recently. I haven't used it yet but when I record again I may redo it. :D

The almighty banjo! The almighty banjo!

i'm digging it

sometimes you got to improvise to make sweet sounds. you defiantly have done it man. this is a guess but it sounds like for the banjo the mic is either at a distance or you put the mid in the EQ bandwith up really high above the other bandwiths then you put it through a phaser? nice job

umbrella umbrella

well it's not bluegrass but

it's certainly giving me the blues.

Where the Soul Never Dies Where the Soul Never Dies

Finally some bluegrass/folk on the bluegrass sect

every song voted up on this section isn't bluegrass. but here is pretty much the bluest you can get and its so low. that rediculous. it's beautiful guys.

FUNKbrs responds:

The internet as a whole didn't really understand acoustic music when I released this. A lot has changed since then of course; now acoustic music is relatively dominant in the live performance side of music.

Never G. (Rick Astley Cover) Never G. (Rick Astley Cover)

totally awesome!

the vocals are a little buried thats about it man it's awesome

Broil Meats Grill Broil Meats Grill

oh my yes!!!

i relationship song that uses food as innuendo it may be as old as led zepplin's custard pie but this was great only one little complain was the way the vocals were delivered, it's still fuking good dude!!

Live To Lie Live To Lie

everything was pretty good but...

your singing could use some work man, at some points it's seems your getting so into it, your distorting the mic, then you seem really really bored at other parts.

oogock responds:

im working on it, my singing i mean, its been the hardest part of this whole song. i see what you mean i need to do the singing more evenly.
my mic sux i have to distort it or it sounds like im on heroin :(

I thank you for your review i'll work on the vocals more :D

Adventures in Space and Time Adventures in Space and Time

not a techno fan but...

i'm going through my last stages of being stoned haze and this is awesome to bop my little burned mind too.

spartacusxerox responds:

Um yeah, thx for that. But stay off the drugs man. Srsly. Bless ya,

-SpXer-

Speaking the Truth Speaking the Truth

vocals dude

for a song called speaking the truth theres very little speaking in it.

zac11114 responds:

well if you took the time to read, you would see in a response that vocals are in the works, giving a rating based on lack of vocals on an unfinished song to be a tad unfair.

Oral Sex is a Beautiful Thing Oral Sex is a Beautiful Thing

ipod now!

it's like early blink 182, awesome subject matter with a pop punk sound.